Access plain attributes on ConnId connector groovy script

Access plain attributes on ConnId connector groovy script

HugoCerdeira
Hi,

I'm using the Rest connector to propagate my AnyType ( after its creation via syncope rest services) which uses a groovy script.
The groovy script receives a attribute map but it contains only the virtual attributes from the AnyType created, how can I gain access to the plain attributes of the AnyType on the groovy script used by the connector?

Thanks,
Hugo Cerdeira.

Re: Access plain attributes on ConnId connector groovy script

HugoCerdeira
solved sry guys!

Re: Access plain attributes on ConnId connector groovy script

Cool :-)