Adding a UPLainAttribute during after> recomemnded way

Adding a UPLainAttribute during after> recomemnded way

Mikael Ekblom

Hi,

We need to add a mailroutingattribute during user pull. The mailrouting attribute might have one of three different values, depending on the role the user has within the organization. DO not ask me why, but for some reasons this is the way it is for historical reasons.

I can see that we must implement this after the provisioning has been done. The beforeProvision has not reacted to the role change when the user is created. beforeUpdate will not do it either in a timely fashion.

We have the final state after these operations.

So, what is the cleanest way to do this via the DAO or to add an UPLainAttribute to an existing user and save the same?

Regards,

      Mikael

RE: Adding a UPLainAttribute during after> recomemnded way

Mikael Ekblom

Hi,

Never mind, I think I found the best solution to this question. We do make it unnecessarily complicated by doing this but it works…J

Regards,

    Mikael