Admin rights per home

Pulivarthi, Sitaram (EXT - IN)

Hi Syncope Team,

We are exploring the following options in syncope.

1.       Need to create one Admin per home. Create user approval to this home Admin for adding remaining users in the home.

2.       The above created home Admin should have access permissions to his home users only.

3.       Whenever home users/Admin logged in, they should see only their home users.

Regarding Point no 1, currently we are able to create one home Admin and able to approve the other users. But we can’t able to differentiate the users from each home.

I have already explored from the below link. Is this is the correct way that I should follow, need some help to solve our above case.

https://ci.apache.org/projects/syncope/reference-guide.html#delegated-administration

Could you please help us on the above.

Thanks

Sitaram

Re: Admin rights per home

mdisabatino

Hi,

Il 27/09/2016 07:14, Pulivarthi, Sitaram (EXT - IN) ha scritto:

Hi Syncope Team,

We are exploring the following options in syncope.

1.       Need to create one Admin per home. Create user approval to this home Admin for adding remaining users in the home.

2.       The above created home Admin should have access permissions to his home users only.

3.       Whenever home users/Admin logged in, they should see only their home users.

Regarding Point no 1, currently we are able to create one home Admin and able to approve the other users. But we can’t able to differentiate the users from each home.

I have already explored from the below link. Is this is the correct way that I should follow, need some help to solve our above case.

https://ci.apache.org/projects/syncope/reference-guide.html#delegated-administration

Could you please help us on the above.

A possible solution is to use a sub-realm for each home and set the permissions according to your requirements.

BR
Marco

Thanks

Sitaram

--
Dott. Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro
Tel. +39 3939065570

Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale D'Annunzio 267 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

Apache Syncope PMC Member
http://people.apache.org/~mdisabatino/

RE: Admin rights per home

Pulivarthi, Sitaram (EXT - IN)

Hi Marco,

Thank you very much for the reply, this is currently we are able to do with sub realms.

But in self registration “Realm” field has been disabled. Can you please let us know the reason for disabling. Also kindly let us know how to enable this field.

Thanks

Sitaram