Apache Syncope and Onehippocms Integration

Apache Syncope and Onehippocms Integration

Ravindra Singareddy
Hello Experts,
I would like to write a proof of concept (POC)  for SSO between Apache Syncope and HippoCMS. I have seen following two articles from tirasa and want to validate content before proceeding further

  1. http://blog.tirasa.net/hippocms-in-sso.html
  2. http://blog.tirasa.net/managing-hippouser-with-apache-syncope.html
In second link where can I find reference to Hippo CMS Connector?

Thanks a  lot

Ravi

Re: Apache Syncope and Onehippocms Integration

mdisabatino

Hi Ravindra,

Il 03/01/2017 17:48, Ravindra Singareddy ha scritto:
Hello Experts,
I would like to write a proof of concept (POC)  for SSO between Apache Syncope and HippoCMS. I have seen following two articles from tirasa and want to validate content before proceeding further

  1. http://blog.tirasa.net/hippocms-in-sso.html
  2. http://blog.tirasa.net/managing-hippouser-with-apache-syncope.html
In second link where can I find reference to Hippo CMS Connector?
The connector for Hippo was developed by my company and was never released. I can tell you that we can handle all users and assign roles from Syncope to Hippo.

Regards
Marco

Thanks a  lot

Ravi