Apache Syncope talks at ApacheCon EU 2016

Apache Syncope talks at ApacheCon EU 2016

Hi all,
I am happy to see that Syncope will be well represented by two talks at
next ApacheCon EU 2016 in Seville (Spain):

Integrating Apache Camel with Apache Syncope - Colm O hEigeartaigh
https://apacheconeu2016.sched.org/event/8UL8/integrating-apache-camel-with-apache-syncope

Apache Syncope 2.0 Enduser Console - Andrea Patricelli
https://apacheconeu2016.sched.org/event/8ULg/apache-syncope-20-enduser-console

Personally, I regret not being able to join and invite people interested
in Apache Syncope to go ApacheCon EU 2016, attend to the two talks and
ask many, many questions to our people there.

Good job, guys!