CSV resource

Aniket Rohra

Hello

We have downloaded the standalone version of apache syncope 2.0.1 version for evaluation purpose .

Issue : when we are running the Pull task ( CSV Task update matching ; provision unmatching ) we can see the list of users in the csv getting created in syncope . At the same we can also see the users are pushed  to resource-testdb . Can someone help where we can change this setting as we want it to be pushed to another resource ?

Thanks

Aniket Rohra

Disclaimer: This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.

Re: CSV resource

On 11/01/2017 11:01, Aniket Rohra wrote:

Hello

We have downloaded the standalone version of apache syncope 2.0.1 version for evaluation purpose .

Issue : when we are running the Pull task ( CSV Task update matching ; provision unmatching ) we can see the list of users in the csv getting created in syncope . At the same we can also see the users are pushed  to resource-testdb . Can someone help where we can change this setting as we want it to be pushed to another resource ?

Hi,
users pulled from CSV via the pull task referenced above are also propagated to resource-testdb because such pull task has a user template defined, which states so.

If you haven't done that yet, I strongly suggest to read the chapter about the provisioning process, in our reference guide [2].

HTH
Regards.

[1] https://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#pull-templates
[2] https://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#provisioning