DelegateAdministrationException: Missing entitlement or realm administration for USER

DelegateAdministrationException: Missing entitlement or realm administration for USER

Tech
Dear experts,

we defined some custom fields into our Syncope 2.0.1.

We create a user we fill his fields and we can save correctly.

If we add an additional field and we try to edit the user from the
syncope-enduser we are not able to save the modification and the
following error-popup is displayed: "errorLogin failed: Remote exception
with status code: NOT_FOUND".

What should we do to avoid such errors?

Thanks

Re: DelegateAdministrationException: Missing entitlement or realm administration for USER

On 19/01/2017 17:07, Tech wrote:

> Dear experts,
>
> we defined some custom fields into our Syncope 2.0.1.
>
> We create a user we fill his fields and we can save correctly.
>
> If we add an additional field and we try to edit the user from the
> syncope-enduser we are not able to save the modification and the
> following error-popup is displayed: "errorLogin failed: Remote exception
> with status code: NOT_FOUND".
>
> What should we do to avoid such errors?

Hi,
I had no chance to check it with 2.0.1, but with 2.0.2-SNAPSHOT the
following procedure works as expected:

1. self-registration to [1]
2. approve user just created via [2]
3. create new plain schema, add it to 'minimal user' (the USER AnyType
class there), again via [2]
4. log in as the new user to [1]
5. provide value for the new schema
6. go to 'Finish', provide CAPTCHA and save

Anything different from what you've done?
Regards.

[1] http://syncope-vm.apache.org:9080/syncope-enduser/
[2] http://syncope-vm.apache.org:9080/syncope-console/