Deploy MVN Syncope with Workflow

Tech

Dear experts,

we would like to deploy syncope 2.0.2 using the workflows.

We are using this command:

  • mvn -P all clean verify -Dconf.directory=/opt/syncope/conf -Dbundles.directory=/opt/syncope/bundles -Dlog.directory=/opt/syncope/log
In the
  • core/src/main/resources/all/provisioning.properties and
  • core/src/main/resources/provisioning.properties
we configured
  • quartz.sql=tables_mariadb.sql
and in the
  • core/src/main/resources/domain/Master.properties
we configured our MariaDB, but we are still pointing to the H2, while deploying without the option "-P all" we can correctly point to our MariaDB.

Is there any other parameter that we should configure?

Thanks

Re: Deploy MVN Syncope with Workflow

On 02/02/2017 12:21, Tech wrote:

Dear experts,

we would like to deploy syncope 2.0.2 using the workflows.

We are using this command:

  • mvn -P all clean verify -Dconf.directory=/opt/syncope/conf -Dbundles.directory=/opt/syncope/bundles -Dlog.directory=/opt/syncope/log
In the
  • core/src/main/resources/all/provisioning.properties and
  • core/src/main/resources/provisioning.properties
we configured
  • quartz.sql=tables_mariadb.sql
and in the
  • core/src/main/resources/domain/Master.properties
we configured our MariaDB, but we are still pointing to the H2, while deploying without the option "-P all" we can correctly point to our MariaDB.

Is there any other parameter that we should configure?

If you want to use, in the application deployed into the external Java EE container (for example)

core/src/main/resources/all/provisioning.properties
core/src/main/resources/all/workflow.properties

instead of

core/src/main/resources/provisioning.properties
core/src/main/resources/workflow.properties

you will need to copy

core/src/main/resources/all/provisioning.properties
core/src/main/resources/all/workflow.properties

to /opt/syncope/conf, as you have configured such directory to be the source for configuration.

HTH

Re: Deploy MVN Syncope with Workflow

Tech
The point is that we create a brand new database (empty), we deploying using "-P all" and for some reason the database is already filled with some test data.

We see that there are already some connectors configured, some roles and moreover some users like "Verdi", "Rossini" and "Vivaldi" that we don't understand where they are coming from.

We don't think that this is the expected behavior, could you please advise?

Thanks

On 02/02/2017 14:27, Tech wrote:
The point is that we create a brand new database (empty), we deploying using "-P all" and for some reason the database is already filled with some test data.

We see that there are already some connectors configured, some roles and moreover some users like "Verdi", "Rossini" and "Vivaldi" that we don't understand where they are coming from.

This is the test content coming from

core/src/test/resources/domains/MasterContent.xml

which is normally only loaded when starting in embedded mode; in production mode (e.g. with plain build) the content from

core/src/main/resources/domains/MasterContent.xml

is loaded instead.

You should identify which MasterContent.xml is actually loaded when starting with an empty database, and possibly why.

Normally, the test content is expected to be loaded exclusively in the in-memory H2 instance used by embedded mode.

On 02/02/2017 12:21, Tech wrote:

[...]

Apparently is working: we modified the pom.xml in common/core/console/enduser removing the references to the test, we modified the core/src/test/resources file replacing the one present into the "main".
We redeployed and for now it looks ok.
Thank you