Enable Audit

henry.macari
how to enable auditing in syncope 1.2.7 for example for creating, updating, and deleting users or roles ??? please help.
I have seen the auditing tables are empty and thought that automatically filled
--

Henry Macari Zenteno |Mobile Developer |ComplexLess |Av. Aramburú 856 Oficina 302 - Lima

Tel: +51 -1- 421 - 4059 |   [hidden email]   www.complexless.com

Re: Enable Audit

On 25/10/2016 18:00, Henry Macari wrote:
> how to enable auditing in syncope 1.2.7 for example for creating,
> updating, and deleting users or roles ??? please help.
> I have seen the auditing tables are empty and thought that
> automatically filled

In order to understand how the audit process works in Syncope, I'd
suggest to take a look at

http://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#audit

It's for 2.0 (and you're on 1.2), but the concepts are almost the same.

HTH