Enduser interface - Enum values

Tech

Dear experts,

we created a custom Enum type "p_language"

The mappings should be

  • 1: English
  • 2: German

translated in this way

Type: Enum

values

  • 1
  • 2

Labels

  • English
  • German

Basic validator

When we enter in the user interface we see in the dropdown

  • E
  • N
  • G

while we are expecting

  • English
  • German

Could you please doublecheck or confirm us if we are using a wrong configuration?

Thanks

Re: Enduser interface - Enum values

Andrea Patricelli-2

Hi,

No, you are using a right configuration, there is a bug in the Enduser, it does not support labels longer than 1 character.
I've just open [1]. Fix will be available since 2.0.3 release (and in 2.0.3-SNAPSHOT).

Best regards,
Andrea

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1024

--