Error in synchronize data from LDAP to syncope

Error in synchronize data from LDAP to syncope

rajkumar
Hi All,

Below are the details i have provided in syncope 2.0.2 console and i tried to synchronize data from LDAP to syncope :

Details:

Connector :
-----------
Location : file:/opt/Cognizant/syncope/bundles/
Bundle : net.tirasa.connid.bundles.ldap.schema.LdapSchemaMapping
Version : 1.5.1

Host : <<Host Name>>
TCP Port : 389
Principle : <<User/Principle  Name>>
Password : <<Password>>
Base Context : OU=MUL,DC=loc,DC=trumobi,DC=de
Account User Name attribute : uid, cn
LDAP Filter for Retrieving Accounts : cn=*
Group Name Attributes = cn
Group Member Attribute : member
Base Contexts to Synchronize : OU=MUL,DC=loc,DC=trumobi,DC=de

capabilities : search, create, update, sync

Resource :
----------
Propagation Action :  LDAPMembershipSyncActions
capabilities : search, create, update, sync
Provisions rules:

object type : user
Object Class : account
classes : BaseGroup

Mapping:
--------
username  cn  true  remote_key
surname   sn   true  ---
Object link : 'cn=' + username + ',DC=loc,DC=trumobi,DC=de'

I am getting below error in connid.log

[2017-02-23T11:19:46.403] net.tirasa.connid.bundles.ldap.schema.LdapSchemaMapping
Attribute __ENABLE__ of object class __ACCOUNT__ is not mapped to an LDAP attribute Method: getLdapAttribute

[2017-02-23T11:19:46.403] org.identityconnectors.framework.common.objects.ResultsHandler
Enter: {Uid=Attribute: {Name=__UID__, Value=[Bernd_S_epS]}, ObjectClass=ObjectClass: __ACCOUNT__, Attributes=[Attribute: {Name=__NAME__, Value=[CN=Bernd_S_epS,OU=G_GI_GEO_epS,OU=MUL,DC=loc,DC=trumobi,DC=de]}, Attribute: {Name=cn, Value=[Bernd_S_epS]}, Attribute: {Name=sn, Value=[]}, Attribute: {Name=__UID__, Value=[Bernd_S_epS]}, Attribute: {Name=__ENABLE__, Value=[]}], Name=Attribute: {Name=__NAME__, Value=[CN=Bernd_S_epS,OU=G_GI_GEO_epS,OU=MUL,DC=loc,DC=trumobi,DC=de]}} Method: handle

Kindly help me with this to fix the issue. Let me know what i am missing here.

Re: Error in synchronize data from LDAP to syncope

Andrea Patricelli-2
Hi Rajkumar,

if you are still using Active Directory as resource, like Massimiliano
Perrone correctly pointed out yesterday, please use the Active Directory
connector instead of LDAP connector!

Maybe [1] could help you with connectors installation.

Best regards,
Andrea

[1]
https://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#install-connector-bundles

Il 23/02/2017 12:26, rajkumar ha scritto:

> Hi All,
>
> Below are the details i have provided in syncope 2.0.2 console and i tried
> to synchronize data from LDAP to syncope :
>
> Details:
>
> *Connector :*
> -----------
> Location : file:/opt/Cognizant/syncope/bundles/
> Bundle : net.tirasa.connid.bundles.ldap.schema.LdapSchemaMapping
> Version : 1.5.1
>
> Host : <<Host Name>>
> TCP Port : 389
> Principle : <<User/Principle  Name>>
> Password : <<Password>>
> Base Context : OU=MUL,DC=loc,DC=trumobi,DC=de
> Account User Name attribute : uid, cn
> LDAP Filter for Retrieving Accounts : cn=*
> Group Name Attributes = cn
> Group Member Attribute : member
> Base Contexts to Synchronize : OU=MUL,DC=loc,DC=trumobi,DC=de
>
> capabilities : search, create, update, sync
>
> *Resource :*
> ----------
> Propagation Action :  LDAPMembershipSyncActions
> capabilities : search, create, update, sync
> Provisions rules:
>
> object type : user
> Object Class : account
> classes : BaseGroup
>
> *Mapping:*
> --------
> username  cn  true  remote_key
> surname   sn   true  ---
> Object link : 'cn=' + username + ',DC=loc,DC=trumobi,DC=de'
>

> I am getting below error in connid.log
>
> *[2017-02-23T11:19:46.403]
> net.tirasa.connid.bundles.ldap.schema.LdapSchemaMapping
> Attribute __ENABLE__ of object class __ACCOUNT__ is not mapped to an LDAP
> attribute Method: getLdapAttribute*
>
> *[2017-02-23T11:19:46.403]
> org.identityconnectors.framework.common.objects.ResultsHandler
> Enter: {Uid=Attribute: {Name=__UID__, Value=[Bernd_S_epS]},
> ObjectClass=ObjectClass: __ACCOUNT__, Attributes=[Attribute: {Name=__NAME__,
> Value=[CN=Bernd_S_epS,OU=G_GI_GEO_epS,OU=MUL,DC=loc,DC=trumobi,DC=de]},
> Attribute: {Name=cn, Value=[Bernd_S_epS]}, Attribute: {Name=sn, Value=[]},
> Attribute: {Name=__UID__, Value=[Bernd_S_epS]}, Attribute: {Name=__ENABLE__,
> Value=[]}], Name=Attribute: {Name=__NAME__,
> Value=[CN=Bernd_S_epS,OU=G_GI_GEO_epS,OU=MUL,DC=loc,DC=trumobi,DC=de]}}
> Method: handle*
>
> Kindly help me with this to fix the issue. Let me know what i am missing
> here.

Andrea Patricelli

Syncope

Re: Error in synchronize data from LDAP to syncope

rajkumar

Hi,

Thanks for the update, I am using LDAP and LDAP connector. Still getting same error.

Thanks,
Rajkumar k

Syncope

Re: Error in synchronize data from LDAP to syncope

Andrea Patricelli-2

Hi Rajkumar,

for a sample and accurate guide on how to configure an LDAP resource please refer to [2]. I particular paragraph b) Define a Connector

take care to Status Management Class.
You can also take advantage of [3].

HTH,
Andrea

[2] http://coheigea.blogspot.it/2016/08/pulling-users-and-groups-from-ldap-into.html
[3] https://connid.atlassian.net/wiki/display/BASE/LDAP#LDAP-Configuration

--
Andrea Patricelli

Syncope

Re: Error in synchronize data from LDAP to syncope

rajkumar

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your assistance. I will check and update the same.

Thanks
Raj

Syncope

Re: Error in synchronize data from LDAP to syncope

rajkumar
This post was updated on .
Hi,

I have tried the same steps mentioned in below mail chain and I have
executed my task. I am able to see the users value in explore view but not
in users tab.

And also I am getting __ENABLE__ value as boolean value for all sure. I am
not sure from where it is getting this enable value and where it has to be
mapped.

Kindly help me with this queries, I have been stucked. With this for long
time.

PFA for more clarifications.

Error.PNG

Thanks,
Raj
On Feb 24, 2017 9:51 PM, "Raj Kumar" <rajkani8108@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>> Value=[]},
>>> Attribute: {Name=__UID__, Value=[Bernd_S_epS]}, Attribute:
>>> {Name=__ENABLE__,
>>> Value=[]}], Name=Attribute: {Name=__NAME__,
>>> Value=[CN=Bernd_S_epS,OU=G_GI_GEO_epS,OU=MUL,DC=loc,DC=trumobi,DC=de]}}
>>> Method: handle*
>>>
>>> Kindly help me with this to fix the issue. Let me know what i am missing
>>> here.
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>> --
>> Andrea Patricelli
>>
>> Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
>> http://www.tirasa.net/
>>
>> Member at The Apache Software Foundation
>> Syncope
>>

> --
> Andrea Patricelli
>
> Tirasa - Open Source Excellencehttp://www.tirasa.net/

> Syncope

Re: Error in synchronize data from LDAP to syncope

I had some progress and found that the attribute __ENABLE__ is giving value [false] when the user is updated with description (Attribute in LDAP for users) value but if the user is not having the attribute Description it is giving __ENABLE__ value as null. But whatever the result (Whether __ENABLE__ value null or not null). It is throwing the error like "Attribute __ENABLE__ of object class __ACCOUNT__ is not mapped to an LDAP attribute Method". Kindly let me know how to map __ENABLE__ attribute. Let me know in case of any additional information required from my end.

Thanks,
Rajkumar K