Get error - while try to synchronize AD data to syncpe

Get error - while try to synchronize AD data to syncpe

rajkumar
Hi,

I have set up syncope 2.0.2 in my centos server and i have created connector for sync data from AD to Syncope. I have checked the connection and there are no issues.

But when i try to run the pull task, it is giving success status but in connid.log i am getting below error.

[2017-02-22T15:09:51.998] net.tirasa.connid.bundles.ldap.schema.LdapSchemaMapping
Attribute __ENABLE__ of object class __ACCOUNT__ is not mapped to an LDAP attribute Method: getLdapAttribute
[2017-02-22T15:09:51.998] org.identityconnectors.framework.common.objects.ResultsHandler
Enter: {Uid=Attribute: {Name=__UID__, Value=[Bernd_S_epS]}, ObjectClass=ObjectClass: __ACCOUNT__, Attributes=[Attribute: {Name=__PASSWORD__, Value=[org.identityconnectors.common.security.GuardedString@204e249b]}, Attribute: {Name=__NAME__, Value=[CN=Bernd_S_epS,OU=G_GI_GEO_epS,OU=MUL,DC=loc,DC=trumobi,DC=de]}, Attribute: {Name=__UID__, Value=[Bernd_S_epS]}, Attribute: {Name=__ENABLE__, Value=[]}, Attribute: {Name=name, Value=[Bernd_S_epS]}], Name=Attribute: {Name=__NAME__, Value=[CN=Bernd_S_epS,OU=G_GI_GEO_epS,OU=MUL,DC=loc,DC=trumobi,DC=de]}} Method: handle

Kindly help me in this to fix the issue.

Thanks in advance

Rajkumar K

Re: Get error - while try to synchronize AD data to syncpe

Tech
Always from the Topology you should create the resource.

Click on the connector and a popup will appear on the right.

There you can also define the mappings

On 02/22/2017 04:20 PM, rajkumar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have set up syncope 2.0.2 in my centos server and i have created connector
> for sync data from AD to Syncope. I have checked the connection and there
> are no issues.
>
> But when i try to run the pull task, it is giving success status but in
> connid.log i am getting below error.
>
> *[2017-02-22T15:09:51.998]
> net.tirasa.connid.bundles.ldap.schema.LdapSchemaMapping
> Attribute __ENABLE__ of object class __ACCOUNT__ is not mapped to an LDAP
> attribute Method: getLdapAttribute
> [2017-02-22T15:09:51.998]
> org.identityconnectors.framework.common.objects.ResultsHandler
> Enter: {Uid=Attribute: {Name=__UID__, Value=[Bernd_S_epS]},
> ObjectClass=ObjectClass: __ACCOUNT__, Attributes=[Attribute:
> {Name=__PASSWORD__,
> Value=[org.identityconnectors.common.security.GuardedString@204e249b]},
> Attribute: {Name=__NAME__,
> Value=[CN=Bernd_S_epS,OU=G_GI_GEO_epS,OU=MUL,DC=loc,DC=trumobi,DC=de]},
> Attribute: {Name=__UID__, Value=[Bernd_S_epS]}, Attribute: {Name=__ENABLE__,
> Value=[]}, Attribute: {Name=name, Value=[Bernd_S_epS]}], Name=Attribute:
> {Name=__NAME__,
> Value=[CN=Bernd_S_epS,OU=G_GI_GEO_epS,OU=MUL,DC=loc,DC=trumobi,DC=de]}}
> Method: handle*
>
> Kindly help me in this to fix the issue.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Rajkumar K

Re: Get error - while try to synchronize AD data to syncpe

rajkumar

Can you bit elaborate please. I am new to syncope and 2.0.2 is totally different on UI compare to old version. Kindly elaborate the steps .

Thanks,
Rajkumar k

Thanks,
Rajkumar k

On Feb 22, 2017 8:56 PM, "Tech" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Once you created the connector, you save and you go back to the Topology page.

Once you are there you can left click on the connector that you already created and a grey menu will open on the right.

From that menu you have to choose "Create Resource"

Once you will have also create the resource you will see that a new "square" will appear in the topology view.

Arrived to that step, you click one more time on the Resource and a bigger menu will open on the right.

From this menu select the second bullet point, from there you will be able to syncronize the mappings (firstName : givenName: lastName : sn... etc)

On 02/22/2017 04:53 PM, Raj Kumar wrote:

[...]

Really thanks for your update. I will check from my end and get back to you

Thanks,
Rajkumar k

On Feb 22, 2017 9:28 PM, "Tech" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Once you created the connector, you save and you go back to the Topology page.

Once you are there you can left click on the connector that you already created and a grey menu will open on the right.

From that menu you have to choose "Create Resource"

Once you will have also create the resource you will see that a new "square" will appear in the topology view.

Arrived to that step, you click one more time on the Resource and a bigger menu will open on the right.

From this menu select the second bullet point, from there you will be able to syncronize the mappings (firstName : givenName: lastName : sn... etc)

[...]

andrea patricelli
Hi RajKumar,

Are you using AD connector or the LDAP connector?
In the AD connector status is managed internally, you shouldn't get such error.

Best regards,
Andrea

Inviato da BlueMail
Il giorno 22 feb 2017, alle ore 16:20, rajkumar <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
[...]

I am using LDAP connector. For that I need to do any additional configuration?.

But I am synchronizing data from AD to syncope. Is there different connector for AD and LDAP?

Thanks,

Rajkumar K

On Feb 22, 2017 11:17 PM, "Andrea Patricelli" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

And if you see in below details.

{Name=__UID__, Value=[Bernd_S_epS]}, Attribute: {Name=__ENABLE__,
Value=[]}, Attribute: {Name=name, Value=[Bernd_S_epS]}], Name=Attribute:
{Name=__NAME__,
Value=[CN=Bernd_S_epS,OU=G_GI_GEO_epS,OU=MUL,DC=loc,DC=trumobi,DC=de]}}
Method: handle*

I have given name and uid when I did mapping,  but not sure from where the value __ENABLE__ is coming from. Kindly If you have any idea, could you share?

In my mapping section I am adding username, password and surname. Other than that I didn't mapped any value but not sure "surname" is in AD. That will cause problem if that surname attribute not in AD right?

Thanks,
Rajkumar k

Thanks,
Rajkumar k

On Feb 22, 2017 11:30 PM, "Raj Kumar" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Re[2]: Get error - while try to synchronize AD data to syncpe

Massimiliano Perrone

Hi,
only curiosity, but why you are using the LDAP connector when AD connector exists and it is the right one?

Massi

--
Massimiliano Perrone
Tel +39 393 9121310

"L'apprendere molte cose non insegna l'intelligenza"
(Eraclito)

mercoledì, 22 febbraio 2017, 07:08PM +01:00 da Raj Kumar [hidden email]:

[...]

Re: Re[2]: Get error - while try to synchronize AD data to syncpe

rajkumar

Hi,

I didn't find AD connector in my drop down value. And found only the LDAP connector, which I thought for both AD and LDAP having same connector.

Thanks,
Rajkumar k

On Feb 23, 2017 12:17 AM, "Massimiliano Perrone" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Hi Massi,

Really sorry, I am using LDAP connector to connect LDAP and I have given all attributes value. Still getting the same issue. Kindly help me to fix the same.

Thanks,
Rajkumar K