Hosted syncope provider

Amish Munshi
Hello All,

I wanted to introduce myself and had a couple of questions on syncope. I have been using multiple identity management products and have done several IDM deployment ranging upto 100 million users with 100 authentications/second and 1000 authorizations/second. Syncope seems very interesting and I wanted to check whether its possible to provide a hosted syncope solution to my clients.

Is there already an hosted syncope provider that we can subscribe to?

Is it possible to host a single syncope implementation as multi tenant implementation?

Amish.

Re: Hosted syncope provider

On 14/03/2017 18:54, Amish Munshi wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I wanted to introduce myself and had a couple of questions on syncope. I have been using multiple identity management products and have done several IDM deployment ranging upto 100 million users with 100 authentications/second and 1000 authorizations/second.

Hi Amish,
well, your numbers look impressive, congratulations.

> Syncope seems very interesting and I wanted to check whether its possible to provide a hosted syncope solution to my clients.

Glad to hear this!

> Is there already an hosted syncope provider that we can subscribe to?

Not that I am aware of, at least none that declares that publicly.

If you want to taste Apache Syncope - only for evaluation - you could
download the standalone distribution from

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/syncope/2.0.2/syncope-standalone-2.0.2-distribution.zip

and read how to run it at

http://syncope.apache.org/docs/getting-started.html#standalone

> Is it possible to host a single syncope implementation as multi tenant implementation?

Yes it is: since 2.0, Apache Syncope supports multi-tenancy via domains:
more at

https://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#domains