How do I unsubscribe receiving messages from Syncope

How do I unsubscribe receiving messages from Syncope

Ajith P
Hi,

How do I unsubscribe from the syncope user group. Please guide me through the process.I am not an able enough developer :( to be in this community because now a Software Tester.

Regards,
Ajith

Re: How do I unsubscribe receiving messages from Syncope

On 21/11/2016 14:09, Ajith Perur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How do I unsubscribe from the syncope user group. Please guide me
> through the process.I am not an able enough developer :( to be in this
> community because now a Software Tester.

Hi,
it's fairly easy: just send an empty e-mail to
[hidden email] and follow the instructions received.

Sorry to see you go, anyway.