How to update MasterContent.xml

Mohit Agrawal
Hi ,

I have updated the value of notificationCronExpression and senderAddress value in MasterContent.xml  present in the path /var/lib/tomcat8/webapps/syncope/WEB-INF/classes/domains/  and /etc/apache-suncope/domains , but it is not getting reflected when i am starting syncope. This is the correct path or some other path we need to update the file .

Regards,
Mohit

Re: How to update MasterContent.xml

On 12/01/2017 07:38, Mohit Agrawal wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I have updated the value of notificationCronExpression and
> senderAddress value in MasterContent.xml  present in the path
> /var/lib/tomcat8/webapps/syncope/WEB-INF/classes/domains/ and
> /etc/apache-suncope/domains , but it is not getting reflected when i
> am starting syncope. This is the correct path or some other path we
> need to update the file .

Hi,
the MasterContent.xml is only effective when starting with an empty
database [1]; you can leverage either the REST APIs or the Admin UI to
make any runtime change, instead.

HTH
Regards.

[1]
https://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#deal-with-internal-storage-export-import

Re: How to update MasterContent.xml

Mohit Agrawal
Hi ,

I have taken a fresh database , first time all the values were reflected in the UI , but after that when i restarted the container , all the default values came back again.

Regards,
Mohit