IE11

Jonas Israelsson
Greetings.

I had to use a Microsoft computer today. Anyone checked the
syncope-console with Internet Explorer ? With IE11 on this computer it
looks like absolute garbage. Just about every from is disordered.

Just a friendly heads up.

Brgds, Jonas

Re: IE11

Jonas Israelsson
> Greetings.
>
> I had to use a Microsoft computer today. Anyone checked the
> syncope-console with Internet Explorer ? With IE11 on this computer
> it
> looks like absolute garbage. Just about every from is disordered.

from == form

Re: IE11

On 06/09/2016 15:20, Jonas Israelsson wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> I had to use a Microsoft computer today. Anyone checked the
> syncope-console with Internet Explorer ? With IE11 on this computer it
> looks like absolute garbage. Just about every from is disordered.

Hi,
thanks for reporting.

While being 100% compatible with IE11 for admin console might not be
seen as a priority (considering that Firefox and Chrome / Chromium work
fine), fixing at least the login form could be anyway a nice to have.

It seems that the problem comes from the "display: table" property of
the Boostrap's input-group CSS class.

Would you mind opening an issue?

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC,
CXF Committer, OpenJPA Committer, PonyMail PPMC

Re: IE11

> On 06/09/2016 15:20, Jonas Israelsson wrote:
>> Greetings.
>>
>> I had to use a Microsoft computer today. Anyone checked the
>> syncope-console with Internet Explorer ? With IE11 on this computer
>> it looks like absolute garbage. Just about every from is disordered.
>
> Hi,
> thanks for reporting.
>
> While being 100% compatible with IE11 for admin console might not be
> seen as a priority (considering that Firefox and Chrome / Chromium
> work fine), fixing at least the login form could be anyway a nice to
> have.
>
> It seems that the problem comes from the "display: table" property of
> the Boostrap's input-group CSS class.
>
> Would you mind opening an issue?

I went ahead and created

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-934