Implementing an action in 203

Tech
Dear experts,

we are working with the version 203 of Syncope and we would like to
implement an Action:

 From the package org.apache.syncope.core.provisioning.java we extended
DefaultLogicActions.

We copied our source into
core/src/java/org/apache/syncope/core/provisioning/java, we compiled, no
errors, but the class seems not appearing from the
Console/Realm/Actions, while we have only the default one:
DefaultLogicActions

What are the additional missing steps?

Thanks

Re: Implementing an action in 203

Tech
Any ideas?

On 19/04/17 16:02, Tech wrote:

> Dear experts,
>
> we are working with the version 203 of Syncope and we would like to
> implement an Action:
>
> From the package org.apache.syncope.core.provisioning.java we extended
> DefaultLogicActions.
>
> We copied our source into
> core/src/java/org/apache/syncope/core/provisioning/java, we compiled,
> no errors, but the class seems not appearing from the
> Console/Realm/Actions, while we have only the default one:
> DefaultLogicActions
>
> What are the additional missing steps?
>
> Thanks

Re: Implementing an action in 203

mdisabatino
Hi

Il 20/04/2017 10:00, Tech ha scritto:

> Any ideas?
>

> On 19/04/17 16:02, Tech wrote:
>> Dear experts,
>>
>> we are working with the version 203 of Syncope and we would like to
>> implement an Action:
>>
>> From the package org.apache.syncope.core.provisioning.java we
>> extended DefaultLogicActions.
>>
>> We copied our source into
>> core/src/java/org/apache/syncope/core/provisioning/java, we compiled,
>> no errors, but the class seems not appearing from the
>> Console/Realm/Actions, while we have only the default one:
>> DefaultLogicActions

your package is not correct, please change the package into
core/src/main/java/org/apache/syncope/core/provisioning/java

Regards

--
Dott. Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro
Tel. +39 3939065570