Maven Archetype project no sources downloaded

Maven Archetype project no sources downloaded

alinturbut
Hi All,

I am writing this as I wanted to extend Syncope with a couple of validators. I built from sources, which works fine, but when I use the archetype to generate my project I get no sources downloaded to modify.

Basically I am running this:
mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.syncope -DarchetypeArtifactId=syncope-archetype -DarchetypeRepository=http://repo1.maven.org/maven2 -DarchetypeVersion=2.0.1
after which I have the structure with core,console,end-user (all of which have src/main/resources, but no java and no .java files in the generated project).

I am doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Alin

Re: Maven Archetype project no sources downloaded

alinturbut
I guess I didn't understood it correctly from the documentation. I have managed to resolve this by just putting the java classes in core/src/main/java/org/apache/*rest of package* and it just works.

Hope this answer will help others as well.