Problem sync incing groups and users from one LDAP connector

Problem sync incing groups and users from one LDAP connector

Nisreen
I am trying to sync my LDAP users and groups to syncope, but I have the following problems: the UID attribute for user accounts is [UID] where the UID attribute for groups is cn, when configuring my LDAP connector I need to set the UID attribute to cn to make everything works, but in my case the cn of the user account is not the same as the UID attribute, hence, the link to the external resource will be wrong since the unique attribute that uniquely identifies the resource is the UID not the CN.
I tried creating to connector one for users and the other for groups, but no membership appears to be synced although I set the LDAPMembershipPullAction under the action classs
I have check the following thread and found a similar case to mine, but he solve the problem by having the cn attribute equals to the UID which is not applicable in my case;
http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/ConnId-LDAP-searches-for-uid-in-groupOfUniqueNames-td5707398.html
I highly appreciate any suggestion.