Provisioning Users From Syncope To specific AD Group

Provisioning Users From Syncope To specific AD Group

imilosevic
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Provisioning Users From Syncope To specific AD Group

As Nabble is saying when visiting your post's page, this post was not accepted.
This because you have not subscribed the mailing list.

If you want your post to be seen by others, please either subscribe via Nabble (there are buttons for this) or send an empty e-mail to user-subscribe@syncope.apache.org

Once confirmation is received, try to send again the post.

Re: Provisioning Users From Syncope To specific AD Group

imilosevic
Hello,

I have subscribed to the mailing list and posted topic again under the similar subject name.

Thank you

Regards

Re: Provisioning Users From Syncope To specific AD Group

thanks for subscribing.

However, it seems that even your new post is not accepted:

http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/AD-Mapping-User-To-Specific-Groups-td5709098.html

Maybe you have sent it right before completing the subscription, don't know what happened.

Re: Provisioning Users From Syncope To specific AD Group

imilosevic
Maybe, because I have sent confirmation mail after the post.

Is my subscription activated now and should I post again?

Thank you

Regards,
IM

Re: Provisioning Users From Syncope To specific AD Group

imilosevic
I have this note:

Re: Provisioning Users From Syncope To specific AD Group

imilosevic wrote
Maybe, because I have sent confirmation mail after the post.

Is my subscription activated now and should I post again?
Yes, it is now (you can see your posts in the official mailing list archive at [1]): please send your question once more.

Regards.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/list.html?user@syncope.apache.org

Re: Provisioning Users From Syncope To specific AD Group

imilosevic
Ok, I have posted again.

Regards,
IM