Realm actions only invoked from interface

Realm actions only invoked from interface

Tech

Hello,

we have some actions implementing a beforeCreate that we would like to be invoked only when a user is created from the enduser interface.

The same code is working for us in the 202, where a user can be created from the console using the standard Syncope procedure, while following the action when created from the enduser interface, but we cannot distinguish the two cases in the 203, could you please support?

Thanks!