Release schedule for 2.0.0-M5 ?

Cam Luc
Hi Syncope team,

I enjoy experimenting with Syncope version 2 so far. My plan is to demo Syncope to internal team over here. I am looking forward to version 2.0.0-M5 where some major bugs are resolved (like Autocomplete in Data mapping). Do you have a release schedule for 2.0.0-M5, and 2.0.0-RELEASE? Thanks for the great work.

Cam Luc

Re: Release schedule for 2.0.0-M5 ?

Il 1 settembre 2016 20:42:01 CEST, Cam Luc <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>Hi Syncope team,
>
>I enjoy experimenting with Syncope version 2 so far. My plan is to demo
>Syncope to internal team over here. I am looking forward to version
>2.0.0-M5 where some major bugs are resolved (like Autocomplete in Data
>mapping). Do you have a release schedule for 2.0.0-M5, and
>2.0.0-RELEASE? Thanks for the great work.

Thanks!

We are about to start the release process for 2.0.0.M5 (not 2.0.0-M5 as expected, due to some issues with the new Eclipse IDE plugin), possibly tomorrow.
This means general availability early next week, if all goes well.

Afterwards, but very close, we will engage with 2.0.0.

Hope this clarifies.

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC,
CXF Committer, OpenJPA Committer

On 1-sep-16, at 21:06, Francesco Chicchiriccò [hidden email] wrote:

> Il 1 settembre 2016 20:42:01 CEST, Cam Luc <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>>Hi Syncope team,
>>
>>I enjoy experimenting with Syncope version 2 so far. My plan is to demo
>>Syncope to internal team over here. I am looking forward to version
>>2.0.0-M5 where some major bugs are resolved (like Autocomplete in Data
>>mapping). Do you have a release schedule for 2.0.0-M5, and
>>2.0.0-RELEASE? Thanks for the great work.
>
> Thanks!
>
> We are about to start the release process for 2.0.0.M5 (not 2.0.0-M5 as
> expected, due to some issues with the new Eclipse IDE plugin), possibly
> tomorrow.

Here it is:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d57a0fd8694ce658afcc44a80a5b01b09543a549855cdde87a01a63f@%3Cdev.syncope.apache.org%3E

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/