Report template / Eclipse plugin documentation

Report template / Eclipse plugin documentation

Cam Luc
Hi,
I was able to set up a couple of users and groups with Syncope. I am testing reports and report templates. Is there any documentation about how to define report template?

Cam Luc

Re: Report template / Eclipse plugin documentation

On 14/09/2016 05:41, Cam Luc wrote:
> Hi,
> I was able to set up a couple of users and groups with Syncope. I am testing reports and report templates. Is there any documentation about how to define report template?

You can grasp the concepts from

https://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#reports

but you will need some XSLT know-how to customize the existing templates
or to define new ones.

Using the admin console or the Eclipse plugin makes no difference but
the comfort of an IDE when dealing with XSLT files.

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC,
CXF Committer, OpenJPA Committer, PonyMail PPMC
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/