Self registration & roles

Bob Lannoy
Hi,

I was wondering if the behaviour of role-assignement for
self-registration in the console is functioning correctly.
When self registering through the console I cannot pick a role. More
specifically: I see the roles (and a save button) but on selecting I
get the attributes for the membership but no save button. Is this on
purpose?

regards

Bob

Re: Self registration & roles

On 02/05/2012 12:56, Bob Lannoy wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if the behaviour of role-assignement for
self-registration in the console is functioning correctly.
When self registering through the console I cannot pick a role. More
specifically: I see the roles (and a save button) but on selecting I
get the attributes for the membership but no save button. Is this on
purpose?

No, it's a mistake :-)
Please watch https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-77

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/