Syncing to database

Dino Mifsud
Hi
I have a scenario where I need to sync users from Syncope to database. The users in the database are not stored in one table so the mapping is not that straight forward. Is there a way in Syncope to use custom SQL scripts (not Groovy) to meet such requirements please?

Thanks

Re: Syncing to database

On 28/07/2017 10:26, Dino Mifsud wrote:
> Hi
> I have a scenario where I need to sync users from Syncope to database. The users in the database are not stored in one table so the mapping is not that straight forward. Is there a way in Syncope to use custom SQL scripts (not Groovy) to meet such requirements please?

If the users in the external database are not stored in a single table,
you cannot unfortunately use the DatabaseTable connector, which is
simpler and does not require any script.

The only option left is the Scripted SQL connector; template Groovy
scripts are provided in

https://github.com/apache/syncope/tree/2_0_X/fit/core-reference/src/test/resources/scriptedsql

...or you might want to write down your own connector but, believe me,
is way harder than customizing some Groovy scripts.

HTH

Re: Syncing to database

Dino Mifsud
Thanks I am trying to follow on your suggestion and using scriptedsql.
I am getting this error at the moment ->

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The Attribute set must contain a 'Uid'.
Can you help me with that and how can I pass attributes from Syncope to scripts please?

Thanks again for your help