Syncope Rest AccessToken 404

HugoCerdeira
Hi,

so I'm trying to log in to syncope via webservices, /syncope/rest/accessToken, but i get 404 error;
also the accessTokens tab doesn't show when I navigate on my browser to /syncope

any ideias on whats going on?

Thanks,
Hugo Cerdeira.

Re: Syncope Rest AccessToken 404

On 2017-05-12 18:42 Hugo Cerdeira wrote:

> Hi,
>
> so I'm trying to log in to syncope via webservices,
> /syncope/rest/accessToken, but i get 404 error;
> also the accessTokens tab doesn't show when I navigate on my browser to
> /syncope

guess you mean /syncope-console here

> any ideas on whats going on?

Yes, you are not running Syncope 2.0.3 (access tokens were added in that
version, which is the current stable).