Syncope development environment

Tech

Hello,

Is there any way we can setup a full development environment with debug possibilities from IntelliJ or another IDE, and if yes can you give us a link?

Thanks,

Alin

Re: Syncope development environment

andrea patricelli

Hi Alin,

Il 16/02/2017 16:09, Tech ha scritto:

Hello,

Is there any way we can setup a full development environment with debug possibilities from IntelliJ or another IDE, and if yes can you give us a link?

Are you working on a project created with maven archetype (explained at [1]) or directly on the sources?

Thanks,

Alin

HTH,
Andrea

[1] https://syncope.apache.org/docs/getting-started.html#maven-project
--
Andrea Patricelli

PMC member at The Apache Software Foundation
Syncope

Re: Syncope development environment

Tech
Hello Andrea,

not with the source codes, but with the MVN project

On 02/16/2017 04:39 PM, Andrea Patricelli wrote:

> Hi Alin,
>

> Il 16/02/2017 16:09, Tech ha scritto:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Is there any way we can setup a full development environment with
>> debug possibilities from IntelliJ or another IDE, and if yes can you
>> give us a link?
>>
> Are you working on a project created with maven archetype (explained
> at [1]) or directly on the sources?
>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Alin
>>
> HTH,
> Andrea
>
> [1] https://syncope.apache.org/docs/getting-started.html#maven-project
> --
> Andrea Patricelli
>
> Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
> http://www.tirasa.net/
>
> PMC member at The Apache Software Foundation
> Syncope

Re: Syncope development environment

andrea patricelli
Hi Alin,

Ok, good.
Thus please refer to [1]. In "JPDA Debug in Embedded Mode" you can find
what you are looking for.
You have to edit a bit the pom.xml of the module that you want to debug.
Moreover, be aware that you have to run Syncope in embedded mode.

HTH,

Andrea

[1] https://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#customization