Using Syncope as authentication point for other applications like graylog,grafana

Using Syncope as authentication point for other applications like graylog,grafana

sumankrishnaprasad
Hi
We are using graylog for consolidating various logs and grafana for monitoring various nodes. We want to authenticate users logging to grafana and graylog to be authenticated through syncope configured with our ldap. I was able to configure syncope with our ldap. can you provide me some direction or some example configuration how I can use syncope as authentication provider for other applications such as graylog and grafana.

Re: Using Syncope as authentication point for other applications like graylog,grafana

andrea patricelli
Hi sumankrishnaprasad,

At the moment Syncope cannot be used as authentication provider.
Though in its roadmap are scheduled some improvements to let Syncope act
as OAuth or SAML provider, please check [1].

You should evaluate projects like CAS [2].

HTH,
Andrea

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SYNCOPE/versions/12334366
[2] https://www.apereo.org/projects/cas

Il 26/07/2017 09:51, sumankrishnaprasad ha scritto:

> Hi
> We are using graylog for consolidating various logs and grafana for
> monitoring various nodes. We want to authenticate users logging to grafana
> and graylog to be authenticated through syncope configured with our ldap. I
> was able to configure syncope with our ldap. can you provide me some
> direction or some example configuration how I can use syncope as
> authentication provider for other applications such as graylog and grafana.

Dott. Andrea Patricelli
Tel. +39 3204524292

Developer @ Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale D'Annunzio 267 - 65127 Pescara