Validate occurred propagation

Tech
Dear experts,

we are working with Rest and provisioning accounts to a Ws.

We are able to correctly create remotely the resource, but we are not
able to mark into the system that the propagation correctly occurred
(from the Admin Console we still see the resource marked with (x)
instead of (v), that means that the update events will be discarded).

What is the information that we should provide to Syncope to make it
understand the real status of the propagation?

Thanks

Re: Validate occurred propagation

mdisabatino
Hi

Il 04/04/2017 09:49, Tech ha scritto:

> Dear experts,
>
> we are working with Rest and provisioning accounts to a Ws.
>
> We are able to correctly create remotely the resource, but we are not
> able to mark into the system that the propagation correctly occurred
> (from the Admin Console we still see the resource marked with (x)
> instead of (v), that means that the update events will be discarded).
>
> What is the information that we should provide to Syncope to make it
> understand the real status of the propagation?
What do you mean for status? User status or if the user is properly
propagated on the resource?
To check the user status from an user, you must return __ENABLE__
attribute, if you can not retrieve the user from the resource, you have
an error in your mapping or in the configuration of your connector.

Check if the accountId attribute in the resource mapping match the key
in your resource.

Regards

--
Dott. Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro
Tel. +39 3939065570

Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale D'Annunzio 267 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

Apache Syncope PMC Member
http://people.apache.org/~mdisabatino/

Re: Validate occurred propagation

Tech
Hello,

I'm not talking about the user status, but the resource status.

When you provision a resource and you open the user profile, you will
see "Resource1....(v)"

In the case there is a problem the resource will appear as
"Resource1.... (x)".

I want to understand what is the information to turn the X into V

On 04.04.17 10:05, Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro wrote:

> Hi
>

> Il 04/04/2017 09:49, Tech ha scritto:
>> Dear experts,
>>
>> we are working with Rest and provisioning accounts to a Ws.
>>
>> We are able to correctly create remotely the resource, but we are not
>> able to mark into the system that the propagation correctly occurred
>> (from the Admin Console we still see the resource marked with (x)
>> instead of (v), that means that the update events will be discarded).
>>
>> What is the information that we should provide to Syncope to make it
>> understand the real status of the propagation?
> What do you mean for status? User status or if the user is properly
> propagated on the resource?
> To check the user status from an user, you must return __ENABLE__
> attribute, if you can not retrieve the user from the resource, you
> have an error in your mapping or in the configuration of your connector.
>
> Check if the accountId attribute in the resource mapping match the key
> in your resource.
>
> Regards
>>
>> Thanks

Re: Validate occurred propagation

Tech
To make a long story short, I put a screen shot about what I mean.

Despite the graphic, also the resource RestResource was correctly
propagated, but we didn't probably handle anything that could have made
understand to Syncope that the result was positive, therefore any other
UPDATE/DELETE event won't be considered.

How could we correct this?

Thanks

resource-status.png (11K) Download Attachment

Il 04/04/2017 11:45, Tech ha scritto:
> To make a long story short, I put a screen shot about what I mean.
>
> Despite the graphic, also the resource RestResource was correctly
> propagated, but we didn't probably handle anything that could have
> made understand to Syncope that the result was positive, therefore any
> other UPDATE/DELETE event won't be considered.
>
> How could we correct this?
The problem is related at your search groovy script, please check if the
script returns the entry.

Regards