Wrong rest url

Dino Mifsud
Hi
I am trying to deploy Syncope with maven.  I have done changes and build =
the project with maven. I copied the war files to a local tomcat =
instance running on port 8080. When I try to access syncope-console I =
get an error with session.
In the tomcat logs it seems that the syncope-console is trying to access =
the rest api of syncope on port 9080 instead of 8080. See the logs below

Can you help me solve the issue please?
Thanks

Caused by: javax.ws.rs.ProcessingException: java.net.ConnectException: =
ConnectException invoking http://localhost:9080/syncope/rest/platform: =
Connection refused
at =
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.AbstractClient.checkClientException(AbstractCl=
ient.java:604)
at =
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.AbstractClient.preProcessResult(AbstractClient=
.java:580)
at =
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.doChainedInvocation(ClientProx=
yImpl.java:785)
at =
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.invoke(ClientProxyImpl.java:23=
5)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy232.platform(Unknown Source)
at =
org.apache.syncope.client.console.SyncopeConsoleSession.<init>(SyncopeCons=
oleSession.java:108)

RE: Wrong rest url

Mikael Ekblom

Hi,

A small hint: check the console.properties file and the setting there. Make sure that they adhere to  the general Tomcat instance host configuration ie. check the host name and port within that file. Should be found either within the webapps/WEB-INF/classes-directory or within the directory you specified while creating the maven project.

Regards,

      Mikael