cmd bundle framework filter bundle

Mikael Ekblom

Hi,

I need to ask you at Tirasa too, that have you seen this error regarding the cmd bundle and powershell?

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Object {Uid=Attribute: {Name=__UID__, Value=[backsee1]}, ObjectClass=ObjectClass: __ACCOUNT__, Attributes=[Attribute: {Name=uid, Value=[xxxxx]}, Attribute: {Name=personnr, Value=[1029]}, Attribute: {Name=__NAME__, Value=[1029]}, Attribute: {Name=__UID__, Value=[xxxx]}, Attribute: {Name=__ENABLE__, Value=[true]}], Name=Attribute: {Name=__NAME__, Value=[1029]}} was returned by  by the connector but failed to pass the framework filter. This seems like wrong implementation of the filter in the connector.

I guess syncope sees these as regular strings. Searching goes fine, no problem there. All attributes can be viewed. But when you try to create, then s-t hits the fan. I have tested both the 0.2 version of the cmd bundle and I’m testing the 0.3-snapshot version also and I’m modifying the 0.3-version for troubleshooting purposes.

Both the 0.2-version and the 0.3-snapshot version gives the same result. Maybe I need to make my own version of execute sequence…J

Regards,

    Mikael

Mikael Ekblom

Systemutvecklare/System developer

Arcada, IT

Jan-Magnus Janssons plats 1,

FIN-00560 Helsingfors,

Finland

TFn: +358 207 699 467

Mobil: +358 207 699 467

Re: cmd bundle framework filter bundle

On 31/05/2017 10:16, Mikael Ekblom wrote:

[...]

Hi Mikael,
the exception above comes from [1], e.g. from the ConnId framework rather than the ConnId CMD bundle.

You need to provide more details about the error (e.g. longer stacktraces) in order to understand exactly which ConnId filter - which is set by Syncope code - is not allowing some search results to pass.

Regards.

[1] https://github.com/Tirasa/ConnId/blob/master/java/connector-framework-internal/src/main/java/org/identityconnectors/framework/impl/api/local/operations/FilteredResultsHandler.java#L82-L84

RE: cmd bundle framework filter bundle

Mikael Ekblom

Hi,

Yeah, I traced it to the connID framework.  I think though that we will manage without this part for now. We encountered other challenges!

Regards,

Mikael