javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Remote exception with status code: NOT_FOUND

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Remote exception with status code: NOT_FOUND

alinturbut
Hi all,

I am having a little issue in trying to start syncope version 2.0.2 on Tomcat with MySQL db. In the catalina logs I am seeing this:
javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Remote exception with status code: NOT_FOUND
        org.apache.syncope.client.lib.RestClientExceptionMapper.fromResponse(RestClientExceptionMapper.java:76)
        org.apache.syncope.client.lib.RestClientExceptionMapper.fromResponse(RestClientExceptionMapper.java:42)
        org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.checkResponse(ClientProxyImpl.java:310)
        org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.handleResponse(ClientProxyImpl.java:851)
        org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.doChainedInvocation(ClientProxyImpl.java:764)
        org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.invoke(ClientProxyImpl.java:235)
        com.sun.proxy.$Proxy69.platform(Unknown Source)

In localhost.log:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Circular placeholder reference 'adminUser' in property definitions
        at org.springframework.util.PropertyPlaceholderHelper.parseStringValue(PropertyPlaceholderHelper.java:141)
        at org.springframework.util.PropertyPlaceholderHelper.parseStringValue(PropertyPlaceholderHelper.java:162)
        at org.springframework.util.PropertyPlaceholderHelper.replacePlaceholders(PropertyPlaceholderHelper.java:126)
        at org.springframework.core.env.AbstractPropertyResolver.doResolvePlaceholders(AbstractPropertyResolver.java:236)
        at org.springframework.core.env.AbstractPropertyResolver.resolvePlaceholders(AbstractPropertyResolver.java:202)
        at org.springframework.context.support.PropertySourcesPlaceholderConfigurer$2.resolveStringValue(PropertySourcesPlaceholderConfigurer.java:171)

I am running a clean archetype project with the exact command from the tutorial, modifying provisioning.properties and Master.properties exactly how it is in the tutorial. I have a syncope db in my MySQL server and a user syncope that has rights on that database. The tables are not created, seems like a configuration issue which I cannot find.

Another strange thing I observed is that if I don't specify -Dconf.directory while building the referenced directory in persitence.properties from /target/classes, will be /target/test-classes - I don't think this is correct.

In case you need any other information, let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Alin Turbut