self registration - realm

Pulivarthi, Sitaram (EXT - IN)

Hi,

I am exploring the option of assigning the realm to the syncope end-user via self registration.

Found that “Realm” field has been disabled under “Groups” tab of self registration.

Kindly let us know the reason behind disabling the “Realm” field,  Also please let us know how to enable this “Realm” field.

Thanks

Sitaram

Re: self registration - realm

Matteo Di Carlo

Re: self registration - realm

Matteo Di Carlo

[...]

          }
        });
      };

As I specified you will not be able to retrieve all existing realms.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-952

So, since the realm management is mocked javascript side, initRealms() will not work till SYNCOPE-952 isn't resolved. In the meantime you could simulate the service passing to $scope.availableRealms a static list of realms.

--
Many thanks,
Matteo Di Carlo.

Re: self registration - realm

For the records, here's how the conversation should have appeared.
HTH
Regards.