syncope enduser approval

Pulivarthi, Sitaram (EXT - IN)

Hi,

Currently we are approving the self registration as “admin” (using admin/password credentials).

Now we need to approve the self registration as another “user” rather than “admin”. (This “user” has already been created by “admin”)

Can we able to do this? If yes, what permissions shall we need to give to “user” to approve the remaining self registrations.

Thanks

Sitaram

Re: syncope enduser approval

On 23/09/2016 09:33, Pulivarthi, Sitaram (EXT - IN) wrote:

Hi,

Currently we are approving the self registration as “admin” (using admin/password credentials).

Now we need to approve the self registration as another “user” rather than “admin”. (This “user” has already been created by “admin”)

Can we able to do this? If yes, what permissions shall we need to give to “user” to approve the remaining self registrations.

Hi,
I have just added a note about this in the SNAPSHOT reference guide; please take a look at

https://ci.apache.org/projects/syncope/reference-guide.html#approval