syncope-standalone maven artifact not available

syncope-standalone maven artifact not available

Adrian Gonzalez
Hello,

I've the impression that syncope-standalone artifact is available only in SNAPSHOT repo.

It's available from here :

But not from here :https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/syncope/syncope-standalone/

Am I missing a repo ?

Thanks,
Adrian

Re: syncope-standalone maven artifact not available

On 06/02/2017 19:56, Adrian Gonzalez wrote:
Hello,

I've the impression that syncope-standalone artifact is available only in SNAPSHOT repo.

It's available from here :

Am I missing a repo ?

The release process [1] deploys to the central Maven repository only the artifacts that can be effectively used via Maven.

The standalone distribution, the Eclipse IDE Plugin, the CLI, the DEB packages and the GUI installer are instead downloadable via the ASF dist area [2], and links to ASF mirror infrastructure are provided in [3].

The SNAPSHOT repository is instead populated by our Jenkins jobs [4].

Hope this clarifies.
Regards.

[1] http://syncope.apache.org/release-process.html
[2] https://www.apache.org/dist/syncope/
[3] http://syncope.apache.org/downloads.html
[4] https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Syncope/

Re: syncope-standalone maven artifact not available

Adrian Gonzalez
Hi Francesco,

Hope this clarifies.
O yes, thanks !

I was getting the syncope-standalone from maven (with maven dependency plugin), it worked on SNAPSHOT, not on RELEASE - my bad !
I'll switch to the syncope maven archetype.

Thanks !