[syncope-users] Re: Suggestion needed: To use REST services of Syncope

Il 11/07/2011 15:32, [hidden email] ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> If you can please suggest me on how to use the REST services of Syncope.
Hi,
once again, please use the mailing list or the forum, so that our
discussion may be useful for other people as well.

Anyway, there is still no documentation about this, so you can take a
look at integration test classes at
http://syncope.googlecode.com/svn/tags/syncope-0.6/core/src/test/java/org/syncope/core/rest/.

Cheers.

"Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy
is about telescopes." (E. W. Dijkstra)

Re: [syncope-users] Re: Suggestion needed: To use REST services of Syncope

deb2011
Hi,

Thanks for the link. If you can please send us the test classes for the console it will do us a great help.

Thanks & Regards,
Deb

On 12/07/2011 09:49, deb2011 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the link. If you can please send us the test classes for the
> console it will do us a great help.
The console is itself a REST client for the core: take a look at REST
client classes in package:

http://syncope.googlecode.com/svn/tags/syncope-0.6/console/src/main/java/org/syncope/console/rest/

"Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy
is about telescopes." (E. W. Dijkstra)

Re: [syncope-users] Re: Suggestion needed: To use REST services of Syncope

deb2011
Hi,

I need your help again. I was trying to edit and delete User from Syncope console but I am getting the following error.

For Delete:

      •{[NotFound [Workflow action 'delete']], }

The log extract is as follows:

15:19:23.204 WARN  org.springframework.web.client.RestTemplate - DELETE request for "http://localhost:8080/adsyncope-0.5.10/rest/user/delete/500" resulted in 404 (Not Found); invoking error handler (syncope-console.log)

15:16:39.595 INFO  org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.annotation.DefaultAnnotationHandlerMapping - Mapped URL path [/user/status/{userId}/] onto handler 'userController'
15:16:40.220 INFO  org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet - FrameworkServlet 'syncope-core-rest': initialization completed in 6813 ms
15:19:23.204 ERROR org.syncope.core.rest.controller.AbstractController - Exception thrown by REST methods
javassist.NotFoundException: Workflow action 'delete'
        at org.syncope.core.workflow.WFUtils.doExecuteAction(WFUtils.java:90) ~[WFUtils.class:na]
        at org.syncope.core.rest.controller.UserController.delete(UserController.java:553) ~[UserController.class:na]
        at org.syncope.core.rest.controller.UserController$$FastClassByCGLIB$$185da3bf.invoke(<generated>) ~[cglib-2.2.jar:na]
(syncope-core-rest.log)

The creation is going fine. Any idea about the error?
I am using standard installation of Syncope with out any changes made. And trying the things with the admin/password user.

Thanks & Regards,
Deb

Re: [syncope-users] Re: Suggestion needed: To use REST services of Syncope

Fabio Martelli

Il giorno 13/lug/2011, alle ore 11.58, deb2011 ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> I need your help again. I was trying to edit and delete User from Syncope
> console but I am getting the following error.
>
> *For Delete:*
>
>      *•{[NotFound [Workflow action 'delete']], } *

Hi Debosmita,
the problem is the same discussed at
http://groups.google.com/group/syncope-users/browse_thread/thread/992ee359431be226#

You cannot delete/update users in status doubleOptIn: you have to activate accounts before.
If you want to change this behavior you have to modify the workflow overriding and editing the file core/src/main/resources/userWorkflow.xml (copy the file from syncope and change it as you prefer - probably it will be sufficient to modify the action create of the step creationRequest replacing doubleOptIn with active).

Regards,
F.