[syncope-users] Using the CVSconnector

renemulder
Hi,

We are using the CSV connector, but it seems to depend on HSQLDB and
cannot find the proper driver, which leads to a runtime exception.

The url is "jdbc:hsqldb:file:/var/tmp/dbuser"

I tried adding HSQL as a dependency, but that doesn't seem to be
sufficient. In the example project it worked, but probably because
hibernate was configured on hsqldb as well and we are using
postgresql...

The exception is:

While syncing on connector org.quartz.JobExecutionException: While
syncing on connector [See nested exception:
org.identityconnectors.framework.common.exceptions.ConnectorIOException:
java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for jdbc:hsqldb:file:/
var/tmp/dbuser] at
org.syncope.core.scheduling.SyncJob.doExecute(SyncJob.java:277) at
org.syncope.core.scheduling.AbstractJob.execute(AbstractJob.java:68)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at
57) at
43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616) at
org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:
309) at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:
183) at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:
150) at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.JpaInterceptor.invoke(JpaInterceptor.java:
96) at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:
172) at
org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:
202) at $Proxy97.execute(Unknown Source) at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at
57) at
43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616) at
org.springframework.util.MethodInvoker.invoke(MethodInvoker.java:273)
at
org.syncope.core.scheduling.AppContextMethodInvokingJobDetailFactoryBean
$MethodInvokingJob.executeInternal(AppContextMethodInvokingJobDetailFactoryBean.java:
182) at
org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.QuartzJobBean.execute(QuartzJobBean.java:
86) at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:216) at
org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool
$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:549) Caused by:
org.identityconnectors.framework.common.exceptions.ConnectorIOException:
java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for jdbc:hsqldb:file:/
var/tmp/dbuser at
org.connid.csvdir.CSVDirConnector.sync(CSVDirConnector.java:252) at
org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.api.local.operations.SyncImpl.sync(SyncImpl.java:
63) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at
57) at
43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616) at
org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.api.local.operations.ConnectorAPIOperationRunnerProxy.invoke(ConnectorAPIOperationRunnerProxy.java:
93) at $Proxy98.sync(Unknown Source) at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at
57) at
43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616) at
org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.api.local.operations.ThreadClassLoaderManagerProxy.invoke(ThreadClassLoaderManagerProxy.java:
107) at $Proxy98.sync(Unknown Source) at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at
57) at
43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616) at
org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.api.BufferedResultsProxy
$BufferedResultsHandler.run(BufferedResultsProxy.java:162) Caused by:
java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for jdbc:hsqldb:file:/
var/tmp/dbuser at
java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:640) at
java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:200) at
org.connid.csvdir.CSVDirConnection.<init>(CSVDirConnection.java:70) at
org.connid.csvdir.CSVDirConnection.openConnection(CSVDirConnection.java:
80) at org.connid.csvdir.CSVDirConnector.sync(CSVDirConnector.java:
243) ... 18 more

Re: [syncope-users] Using the CVSconnector

Fabio Martelli

Il giorno 19/ago/2011, alle ore 15.39, renemulder ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> We are using the CSV connector, but it seems to depend on HSQLDB and
> cannot find the proper driver, which leads to a runtime exception.
>
> The url is "jdbc:hsqldb:file:/var/tmp/dbuser"
>
> I tried adding HSQL as a dependency, but that doesn't seem to be
> sufficient. In the example project it worked, but probably because
> hibernate was configured on hsqldb as well and we are using
> postgresql...

Hi René,
yes, CSV connector depend on HSQLDB.

You have to add this driver to your application server classpath (in case you are using tomcat: TOMCAT_HOME/lib).
I suggest to use hsqldb-2.2.4.

Anyway you are right. We are going to assemble the dependency with the connector.

Regards,
F.

> [...]
> 57) at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:
> 43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616) at
> org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.api.BufferedResultsProxy
> $BufferedResultsHandler.run(BufferedResultsProxy.java:162) Caused by:
> java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for jdbc:hsqldb:file:/
> var/tmp/dbuser at
> java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:640) at
> java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:200) at
> org.connid.csvdir.CSVDirConnection.<init>(CSVDirConnection.java:70) at
> org.connid.csvdir.CSVDirConnection.openConnection(CSVDirConnection.java:
> 80) at org.connid.csvdir.CSVDirConnector.sync(CSVDirConnector.java:
> 243) ... 18 more

Re: [syncope-users] Using the CVSconnector

This e-mail thread is related more to ConnId than Syncope, so I am
crossposting to connid-users: please continue this discussion on the
latter mailing list, thanks.

I've also opened [1] for this bug.

Thanks!

[1] http://code.google.com/p/connid/issues/detail?id=4

On 19/08/2011 16:02, Fabio Martelli wrote:

> [...]
>> 107) at $Proxy98.sync(Unknown Source) at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:
>> 57) at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:
>> 43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616) at
>> org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.api.BufferedResultsProxy
>> $BufferedResultsHandler.run(BufferedResultsProxy.java:162) Caused by:
>> java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for jdbc:hsqldb:file:/
>> var/tmp/dbuser at
>> java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:640) at
>> java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:200) at
>> org.connid.csvdir.CSVDirConnection.<init>(CSVDirConnection.java:70) at
>> org.connid.csvdir.CSVDirConnection.openConnection(CSVDirConnection.java:

"Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy
is about telescopes." (E. W. Dijkstra)