[syncope-users] document how to use rest interface in wiki

[syncope-users] document how to use rest interface in wiki

Geert
Hi,

I'm trying to insert some users using the REST-api (because I cannot
get the console do it) and have found out  how to do it, with some
trial/error.
I did it from the command line (for development/testing/debugging
purposes) using curl etc.

Now I'd like to document this.
Could I create a wiki page for that? Is membership for the wiki open
for everyone? (how?)

Thanks in advance.

Geert

Re: [syncope-users] document how to use rest interface in wiki

On 22/08/2011 14:23, Geert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to insert some users using the REST-api (because I cannot
> get the console do it) and have found out  how to do it, with some
> trial/error.
> I did it from the command line (for development/testing/debugging
> purposes) using curl etc.
>
> Now I'd like to document this.
> Could I create a wiki page for that? Is membership for the wiki open
> for everyone? (how?)

Hi Geert,
your contribution is more than welcome!

Please, create an account at http://www.syncope-idm.org/mediawiki/; let
me know if you run into any problem.

Cheers.

"Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy
is about telescopes." (E. W. Dijkstra)